Estate Protectors Care Payor Resources
We offer support and planning with various programs that help you and your family pay for care.
These programs include:
- Income Planning for current resources – We create efficient streams of income using short term safe investments or insurance.
- Long term care insurance solutions – Let us help you pre-plan for care or in the event of crisis, assist you in the claim process on your policy.
- VA Programs (We specialize in the cases that would be denied for having too much assets).
Asset & Income Based Programs:
- VA Benefit Programs
- Aid & Attendance (AA) – Let us help you qualify for a tax free monthly benefit amount of $1,176 – $2,169.
- Basic Pension (BP) – a program which pays up to $1,436 to assist the married spouse of a Veteran to pay for care.
- Home & Community Based Services (HCBS) – for home care paying between $500 – $3,000
- Medicaid Programs (We specialize in the cases that would be denied for having too much assets).
- Long Term Care/Skilled Nursing – pays all but the calculated share of cost for Skilled Care.
- New Choice Waiver Program – Designed to keep patients out of a Skilled Nursing Home, providing benefits for Assisted Living.
- Federal Caregivers Grant – a federal program that provides a $1,500 monthly care benefit for up to 12 months.
All of these programs have different qualification parameters that we understand, plan for and get you approved for. Please contact our office to set up an appointment to discuss your needs and the possible solutions we provide.
Contact Estate Protectors at 435-714-6750 for more information and guidance on how we can help you.