Preserving Your Family's Estate and Financial Future
Estate Protectors is here to help you navigate through the complex maze of decisions that need to be made during the aging process.
Our senior community, veterans, and families deserve expert navigation with the necessary planning options. At Estate Protectors, we provide this guidance by offering an abundance of professional and advisory relationships to assist us in our comprehensive approach to Estate Protection, Financial Planning and Senior Planning Solutions.
Our Specialties include:
- Estate Planning Facilitation
- Retirement Income Planning Strategies
- Managed Investment Accounts
- Social Security Optimization
- Life, Annuity, Long Term Care, and Medicare Insurance
- VA Benefits
- Medicaid Qualification Solutions
- Care Planning Solutions
- Senior Relocation Services
Because we can never know too much
We haven't survived in the competitive industry we are in, for as long as we have, without being absolutely committed to serving our clients on a personal, intimate and professional basis. That is why we continue to educate ourselves in all new developments in the disciplines of Estate Planning, Insurance, Investment, VA Benefits, and Medicaid . We assure our clients that we constantly push ourselves to be more prepared each day to serve them and their families by gaining more licenses, certifications, training, experience and professional advisory associates.
Let’s get to know each other
Our process to better understand how we can assist you on many levels, is to meet with you in our office or at your home. We often encourage the adult children to participate in the process which includes two meetings:
- The Discovery Meeting, where we perform a Needs Analysis and get to know one another.
- The Proposal Meeting, after evaluating your data, we create various solutions to discuss in this second meeting to determine whether we want to work with one another, what options to integrate into your Action Plan, and what the fees would be to do so. Then we implement the often multi-faceted Plan.
Please don’t hesitate to give our office a call regarding any of your concerns with your Estate, Financial and Aging needs.
"Knowing the basics is the most important step to your financial security."